BISON LODGE LUXURY ACCOMMODATION IN REVELSTOKE
Bison Lodge is a beautiful and luxurious property with a ski-in ski-out direct access to the Revelstoke ski resort which holds the most vertical in North America.
Located next to the immense and spectacular backcountry domain of the Roger’s pass and Glacier National Park, this fantastic lodge welcomes you in style with more than ample room for up to 12 guests.
The inviting architecture is about open spaces and larger than life views, Bison’s is where you want to bring your friends and family for an out of this world holiday experience.
The expansive and luxurious space in the lodge, allow each guest to fully enjoy the relax and joyful atmosphere.
Here is a resume of what Bison Lodge has to offer:
– 4 Master King suite bedrooms with appointed spa style ensuite bathroom, each one having a great identity and ample space
– 1 Shared bedroom with 2 Queen beds and 2 ensuite large bathrooms with a total of 8 bathrooms within the lodge
– Large dining room for 12 seatings around a massive dining table
– Open Kitchen with a granite island counter
– Fitness & Yoga exercise room.
– Home cinema room with plush seating for a dozen
– Pool and Ping Pong room
– Private massage treatment room with professional therapist
– Outdoor Jacuzzi for 8 people, exterior fire-pit on the patio
– Indoor rock climbing wall
– Helipad for taking off directly from the lodge to Heliski experience.
Expect only the best
– The Property manager greets the guests personally on arrival and provides a tour of property and amenities. Welcome night with wine and cheese
– The property manager is on site daily to handle any and all request
– The Lodge is fully staffed with chef, server and concierge
– A Professional Massage therapist is available on call and the lodge has a dedicated massage room.
– A full time Concierge service is available to handle activities, bookings, grocery shopping, private yoga instruction, etc
– A Full hot and cold breakfast is provided daily (Continental only on check-out day)
– In house or takeaway lunches are provided as required
– Specially prepared spread of Apres-ski snacks is offered daily
– The Chef will offer you a gourmet Dinner each night, except for one so the group can visit a local restaurant
– Complementary Mt. Begbie beer and Blasted Church red/white wine on tap
– Complementary spirits at the wet bar
– Daily housekeeping and snow removal
– Heated driveway and heated main deck
– Transfers to/from lodge can be arranged and quoted upon request
– Driver and car for local travel can be arranged and quoted upon request
– Access to exclusive wine collection is available for an extra fee
Let us know your project so we can help you to set an unforgettable holiday in the Bison Lodge
Need more informations ?Contact Us