Castell De Manresa Estate in Mallorca, Balearic Islands
With some 40 acres of land, Castell de Manresa Estate in Mallorca, Balearic Islands is located in the bay of Pollensa (north of the Balearic Island of Mallorca). It is a sensational private domain with one kilometre of shore to itself and a marvellous villa. Enjoying the landscape won’t be hard with fantastic 360º views from the villa.
The original building dates from 1715 although it has been completely renovated to the highest contemporary standards. The Castell de Manresa is now the main mansion in this Estate.
The team work of acclaimed interior designer Danilo Silvestrin along with Kuhn & Partners Interior Design department from Palma de Mallorca have created a very soothing environment in the Castell de Manresa. The estate features a unique and fresh contemporary modern interior. They have included the remodelling of five other buildings on the estate in order to accommodate guests as well as staff.
This exceptional property can host up to 14 guests. The Castell de Manresa Estate in Mallorca, Balearic Islands features 7 bedrooms with all ensuite bathrooms.
You are invited to escape the daily routine in great style with your guests using a private helicopter (heli-pad on site) and a private boat. Come and explore the shores and beautiful beaches of the island of Mallorca! At the Castell de Manresa Estate in Mallorca, Balearic islands, the spa and fitness amenities are taken seriously! Play a game of tennis, swim laps in the pool or relax in the sauna at your convenience.
- 7 bedrooms with 7 ensuite bathrooms.
- Full size tennis court.
- 20 x 4 m swimming pool.
- Spa area with sauna and ‘chill-out’ area
- Jogging course, nature walks, hiking paths and horseback riding all in close proximity.
- Massage therapy (upon request).
- Scuba diving and snorkelling equipment.
It is not a typical summer holiday house, it is an experience by itself including a completely staffed house: Butler/Concierge, Housekeepers, Private Chef and Kitchen Staff, Gardeners and Maintenance crew. The staff is housed in separate accommodation within the estate.
Professional private coaching is available in many disciplines and the same applies for various activities. Let your imagination wander…!
Prices starting at:
- €40,000 per week From October 1 to May 31
- €50,000 per week From June 1 to September 30
View some of our other listings for the Ballearic Islands:
Need more informations ?Contact Us
- Location: Europe, Mallorca, Spain
- Activities: Beach time, Fine dining, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Nightlife, Sailing, Scuba diving, Shopping, waterskiing and wake boarding, Yachting
- Amenities: Beach clubs, Beauty salon, Butler, Chauffeur, Chef, Fitness room and Gymnasium, Luxury Boutique, Massages/Modeling, Media/Cinema room, Restaurants, Sauna, Shopping Assistant, Spa, Swimming pool
- Price: 50000$